Monday 5 May 2014

House of broken loves-part 4- INVITATION


Xpresspost - delivered 2:48pm- Toronto

Well my Form 10a has been signed, sealed, and delivered to her lawyer.  Tomorrow I file a copy with the court and then we wait.... until the first appearance before a judge June 19, 11:30 am, 2nd floor, 311 Jarvis (just north of Dundas)

You are all invited to attend in order to see our legal system in action.... bring your family, bring your loved ones, bring your friends. Nearly 2K of you have visited my bog since I set it up 3 1/2 weeks ago, I'd like to see HUNDREDS of you show up on June 19. It doesn't matter whether you come to be in her corner or my corner - PLEASE JUST COME as a show of support for our legal system.

Many thanks... James

Oh... and those of you who I see are following my blog and live in Belgium, Poland, Venezuela, Netherlands, UK, and Germany.... I will understand if you can't make it.


No comments:

Post a Comment